Adastra CM30B mixer-amp 100V + USB/FM/BT
100V mixer-amplifiers with USB audio player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver in a half width 2U housing. Microphone input, line input and USB/FM/BT sections are governed by front panel volume controls and a master volume. Mono output to either 100V line or 8 Ohms speaker load is connected via screw terminals on the rear panel. Designed as a versatile solution for small to medium PA installations.
Power supply 110/230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
DC power 12Vdc option (screw terminals)
Line output 2 x RCA
Line input 2 x RCA
Input impedance : mic 1.8k Ohms
Controls Mic, line, media, master volume
Audio source USB player, FM tuner and Bluetooth receiver
Dimensions 329 x 210 x 84mm
Bluetooth version 2.0
Speaker outputs 100V / 8 Ohms / COM terminals
Antenna connection F connector
Integral USB player and FM tuner
100V line or 8 Ohms operation
Have you seen this product cheaper?
Try us - we will do our best to beat it!
Every day we do our utmost to keep our prices up to date and lowest on the market, but if you come across a better offer from another UK retailer then please let us know by filling out the form below:
30-Days Money Back!
At SBS we believe that you should always be completely happy with a product that you purchased. This is why we offer a No-Questions-Asked 30-Day Money Back Guarantee policy.
- Customers are free to return the item for refund or replacement within 30 days from the date of receipt. The product returned has to reach us by 30th day latest.
- Returns are only accepted if the item returned is in “as new” condition, with all original accessories included in undamaged packaging. If the product doesn’t meet these requirements the refund/replacement request may be rejected or a restocking fee of up to 20% may apply
- If the refund/replacement request is rejected the return-to-customer shipping fee may apply
- For some products returns are only accepted if products has been unused, unopened or sealed. These products include headphones, in-ear monitors, microphones, earplugs, software, turntable cartridges and stylus
- Unfortunately returns are not accepted on sensitive electronic components and circuit boards
- Please be aware that refund process can take up to 7 working days from the date of us receiving the product
- Products to be returned by customer at their own cost, unless dead on arrival
Here at SBS we're playing it fair. Our delivery charges are calculated on-the-go depending on weight of the order and the price you pay is what courier companies charge us. Unlike our competitors - we don't earn that extra bit on every shipping, allowing us to have lowest possible shipping costs.
- Orders placed before 2pm UK time will be dispatched same day (subject to stock availability), orders placed after 2pm will be shipped next working day
- Expected delivery times are from 9am to 6pm, if shipped with courier option you will receive a text and email notification the day before delivery and then 1 hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery. If you need to ammend the delivery date or time or can respond direct to courier to re-arrange.
- If there is going to be a delay we will notify you by email within one working day of placing your order
- If an item is out of stock you will be notified within one working day of placing your order and you can decide whether you wish to wait for the item or to have a full refund. If a refund is required, this will be issued within one working day
- If you want to add extra delay to shipping please state it in comments with your order
- Collection available on all items (subject to stock availability) - please call us first to confirm when your item will be ready for collection