Adastra AD-400 Multimedia Player CD/USB/SD + FM Tuner
1U rack mountable CD player with USB and SD card inputs and a built in FM tuner. Supplied with a handheld IR control and a 3.5mm jack IR extender lead for remote operation. CD, USB or SD tracks can be accessed directly by track number or by track/folder navigation buttons. Output is via 2 RCA connectors or digitally via the optical output. FM radio reception can be set up by connecting an FM aerial to the rear panel antenna socket. 4 different sources in a single 19" rack housing makes this a flexible machine for background music installations.
Channels 30 storable FM channels
Output connections L+R RCA and optical
Power supply 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz (CD), 40Hz-16kHz (USB/SD/FM)
THD 0.03% (CD), 0.05% (USB/SD), 0.1% (FM)
SNR 75dB (CD/USB/SD), 60dB (FM)
FM frequency range 87.5 - 108MHz
Power consumption ?15W
Fuse F1AL 250V
Dimensions 482 x 175 x 44mm
Antenna connection F connector
Backlit LCD display
Supplied with remote control and 1m IR extender lead
Slot feed CD player
Random and repeat playback modes
Have you seen this product cheaper?
Try us - we will do our best to beat it!
Every day we do our utmost to keep our prices up to date and lowest on the market, but if you come across a better offer from another UK retailer then please let us know by filling out the form below:
30-Days Money Back!
At SBS we believe that you should always be completely happy with a product that you purchased. This is why we offer a No-Questions-Asked 30-Day Money Back Guarantee policy.
- Customers are free to return the item for refund or replacement within 30 days from the date of receipt. The product returned has to reach us by 30th day latest.
- Returns are only accepted if the item returned is in “as new” condition, with all original accessories included in undamaged packaging. If the product doesn’t meet these requirements the refund/replacement request may be rejected or a restocking fee of up to 20% may apply
- If the refund/replacement request is rejected the return-to-customer shipping fee may apply
- For some products returns are only accepted if products has been unused, unopened or sealed. These products include headphones, in-ear monitors, microphones, earplugs, software, turntable cartridges and stylus
- Unfortunately returns are not accepted on sensitive electronic components and circuit boards
- Please be aware that refund process can take up to 7 working days from the date of us receiving the product
- Products to be returned by customer at their own cost, unless dead on arrival
Here at SBS we're playing it fair. Our delivery charges are calculated on-the-go depending on weight of the order and the price you pay is what courier companies charge us. Unlike our competitors - we don't earn that extra bit on every shipping, allowing us to have lowest possible shipping costs.
- Orders placed before 2pm UK time will be dispatched same day (subject to stock availability), orders placed after 2pm will be shipped next working day
- Expected delivery times are from 9am to 6pm, if shipped with courier option you will receive a text and email notification the day before delivery and then 1 hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery. If you need to ammend the delivery date or time or can respond direct to courier to re-arrange.
- If there is going to be a delay we will notify you by email within one working day of placing your order
- If an item is out of stock you will be notified within one working day of placing your order and you can decide whether you wish to wait for the item or to have a full refund. If a refund is required, this will be issued within one working day
- If you want to add extra delay to shipping please state it in comments with your order
- Collection available on all items (subject to stock availability) - please call us first to confirm when your item will be ready for collection