Adastra Z5M zoning mixer
2 input, 5 zone mixer with individual volumes for both inputs and a mono switch for each zone. All inputs and outputs are stereo via balanced XLR connectors. Acts as the central mix and control in an installation serving up to 5 separate stereo speaker zones.
Power supply 115/230Vac 50/60Hz (IEC)
Inputs Line 1 L+R, Line 2 L+R, balanced XLRF
Outputs Zone 1 to 5 L+R, balanced XLRM
Input impedance 40k Ohms
Output impedance 220 Ohms
Frequency response 20Hz - 25kHz, +0/-1dB
Signal to noise ratio >100dB
Dimensions 483 x 175 x 44mm
Fully balanced XLR connections
2 inputs to 5 zones
Mono selectable for each zone
Have you seen this product cheaper?
Try us - we will do our best to beat it!
Every day we do our utmost to keep our prices up to date and lowest on the market, but if you come across a better offer from another UK retailer then please let us know by filling out the form below:
30-Days Money Back!
At SBS we believe that you should always be completely happy with a product that you purchased. This is why we offer a No-Questions-Asked 30-Day Money Back Guarantee policy.
- Customers are free to return the item for refund or replacement within 30 days from the date of receipt. The product returned has to reach us by 30th day latest.
- Returns are only accepted if the item returned is in “as new” condition, with all original accessories included in undamaged packaging. If the product doesn’t meet these requirements the refund/replacement request may be rejected or a restocking fee of up to 20% may apply
- If the refund/replacement request is rejected the return-to-customer shipping fee may apply
- For some products returns are only accepted if products has been unused, unopened or sealed. These products include headphones, in-ear monitors, microphones, earplugs, software, turntable cartridges and stylus
- Unfortunately returns are not accepted on sensitive electronic components and circuit boards
- Please be aware that refund process can take up to 7 working days from the date of us receiving the product
- Products to be returned by customer at their own cost, unless dead on arrival
Here at SBS we're playing it fair. Our delivery charges are calculated on-the-go depending on weight of the order and the price you pay is what courier companies charge us. Unlike our competitors - we don't earn that extra bit on every shipping, allowing us to have lowest possible shipping costs.
- Orders placed before 2pm UK time will be dispatched same day (subject to stock availability), orders placed after 2pm will be shipped next working day
- Expected delivery times are from 9am to 6pm, if shipped with courier option you will receive a text and email notification the day before delivery and then 1 hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery. If you need to ammend the delivery date or time or can respond direct to courier to re-arrange.
- If there is going to be a delay we will notify you by email within one working day of placing your order
- If an item is out of stock you will be notified within one working day of placing your order and you can decide whether you wish to wait for the item or to have a full refund. If a refund is required, this will be issued within one working day
- If you want to add extra delay to shipping please state it in comments with your order
- Collection available on all items (subject to stock availability) - please call us first to confirm when your item will be ready for collection